What is mobile commerce? Mobile commerce, also known as "m-commerce", is the use of wireless handheld devices like cellphones and tablets, to conduct commercial transactions online, including the purchase and sale of products, online banking and bill paying. The engagement of m-commerce activity is on the climb. According to market research company Forrester Research, mobile commerce sales in the United States were an estimated $153 billion in 2017 – investopedia.com
If you own a small business – restaurant, flower retail store, shoe store, liquor store, small market, etc. – we have created a complete and nicely integrated mobile commerce and delivery platform for you.
And IT'S FREE*!
(*) STRIPE will keep 2.9% + $0.30 per successful charge for the processing of card transactions
If you don't have a real store but are still looking for a FREE m-commerce and delivery platform so you can sell your products, you should continue to read, you are a few steps away from having your own online mobile commerce and delivery presence!
With 3 mobile apps and a solid server hosted by Google, we have developed a fully integrated m-commerce (mobile commerce) and delivery "STORES" platform for your small business
"STORES" combines SIMPLICITY and ELEGANCE, offering you a very robust and complete mobile commerce and delivery solution, so you can sell and deliver your products to your clients
– SIMPLICITY of a complete mobile commerce and delivery platform, 100% self-service and Do It Yourself, as we have created tutorial videos so you can take care of everything from the initial sign-up, to the online placement of your products and the daily operation of your online store
– ELEGANCE of combining together an integrated solution addressing all your needs: Store Management, Order Management, Client Management, and Delivery Management
NOTE: SHIPPER app is optional, you don't have to use it if you don't have a delivery crew (for instance if you ship your products using postal services or if your clients come and pickup their purchases, etc.)
PRE-REQUISITE : You just need an iPad to build your online store – we have selected the best in class mobile device iPad for your professional use. Your clients will use their iPhone/iPad and Android smartphones to buy your products.
1. You can skip this step if you have already an active STRIPE account. Otherwise, you need to CREATE a STRIPE account. Watch this "Tutorial 1 – How to create a new STRIPE account" for a step-by-step instructions on how to create and activate a new STRIPE account:
2. If you are already on your iPad, just tap on the button below to download and install our SHOP app, then come back to this page and continue at the next step 3:
If you are not on your iPad, use this QR-Code to download and install SHOP mobile application on your iPad. This will be your Store Control Center from where you will be managing all your products, clients, orders, deliveries, promotions, etc. Here are some instructions on how to use the QR-Code:
3. Now you need to CREATE your store. After launching SHOP app on your iPad, complete the NEW STORE SIGN-UP page (green screen). To complete the form, you need to enter a Store Name, a Contact name, an Email address, create a Password, and provide your store location. Then, tap on the REGISTER NEW STORE button. You will immediately receive a verification email. Please check your email inbox (and also your junk box!), and click on the link contained in that email, which will create your online store, ready to be populated with your products (see step 6). IMPORTANT: the verification email contains also your own STORE CODE, made of 6 letters. Please SAVE IT as you will need it to log into your store with SHOP app and every time you will install the SHOP app on a new iPad. Watch "Tutorial 3 – How to Sign-Up (Register) a New Store" for more details:
4. Now that you are logged into your online store, for a quick animation tour of e-commerce and delivery features offered by "STORES" platform, please watch this short video "Tutorial 4 – What can you do with STORES ?":
5. At this point, you have already an active STRIPE account (step 1), created and logged into your online store (step 3), and had a quick tour of the "STORES" platform (step 4). Now you need to connect your store to your STRIPE account so that all card payments made by your clients when buying your products can be transferred to your bank account. Watch this "Tutorial 5 – How to connect your online store to your active STRIPE account":
6. Now you need to ADD CONTENT to your online store, which is about adding products with descriptions, pictures, prices, quantities, and other information. Watch this "Tutorial 6 – How to build your online store with "STORES" e-commerce and delivery platform" for more details:
7. Once your online store has enough products and is ready to be used by your clients, you can INVITE them to download our SHOPPER app and buy your products. Watch "Tutorial 7 – How to invite your clients to your store" for more details: